The Association for the Promotion of European Ceramic Artists is a non-profit initiative with the aim of promoting young European ceramic artists.
It is also the lead partner of the “City of Ceramics Gmunden” project as part of the European Capital of Culture 2024.
The activities of the association include:
- Event of the internationally occupied Austrian pottery market
- Organization of ceramic exhibitions and events
- Expansion of networking with other European ceramics institutions
- Promotion of the exchange between ceramic craft and industry
- Reappraisal of the ceramic history and the symposia of the past
The association invites everyone to share these goals and to share the joy and interest in ceramics!
We will also gladly send you the folder!
Kulturabteilung – Verein zur Förderung europäischer Keramikkünstler